For those arriving from the west
Those travelling on the A10 must take the Genova Ovest exit and follow signs to the town centre (Centro), taking the raised Aldo Moro road to the Genoa International Boat Show.
For those arriving from the north
Those arriving on the A26 must join the A7 to exit at Genova Ovest or Genova Est. For those arriving in Genoa on the A7, take the Genova Ovest exit for direct access to the Aldo Moro road will which lead to the Genoa International Boat Show. Otherwise, it is possible to take the Genova Est exit and then continue towards the Piazzale Kennedy area, the city’s point of reference for visitors coming to see the Show.
For those arriving from the east
For those arriving on the A12, from the Genova Nervi exit or from the Genova Est exit it is easy to reach the Genoa International Boat Show area:
The nearest station is GENOVA BRIGNOLE, 1.4km from Piazzale Kennedy, where the Genoa International Boat Show takes place.
Free public transport shuttle service:
– route 10 (barred) from the Brignole station to Piazzale Kennedy, available every day of the Genoa International Boat Show from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm;
The GENOA INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW shuttle service:
– route KA: bus service from Principe Station to Piazzale Kennedy available on Saturday 24th September and Sunday 25th September between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm;
The Shopping Bus will also be available, dedicated exclusively to Genoa International Boat Show visitors and professionals, with the following timetable:
– weekdays and Saturday: setting off from Piazzale Kennedy between 5:00 pm and 8:30 pm every 30 minutes,
– Sunday 18th September: setting off from Piazzale Kennedy between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm every 30 minutes.
The Shopping Bus service will include the following stops: Piazzale Kennedy, Corso Marconi, Via Rimassa, Corso Torino, Corso Buenos Aires, Via Cadorna, Via XX Settembre, Via V Dicembre, Via XII Ottobre, Piazza Corvetto, Piazza Portello, Piazza Fontane Marose, Via XXV Aprile, Piazza De Ferrari, Piazza Dante, Via Macaggi, Via Diaz, Viale Brigate Partigiane, Piazzale Kennedy.
The Genoa International Boat Show is connected to the town centre via a Shuttle Boat service as part of the city’s Hospitality project (a series of services organised in partnership with Genoa’s Chamber of Commerce). The service is free of charge and available exclusively for Genoa International Boat Show ticket holders.
The service is available on Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th September, with the following timetable:
• from Porto Antico to the Genoa International Boat Show
9:45 – 10:30 am
• from the Genoa International Boat Show to Porto Antico
5:00 – 6:15 pm
The shuttle service buses provided by the Hospitality project (a series of services organised in partnership with Genoa’s Chamber of Commerce) will be parked outside the city’s main hotels, airports, train stations and public car parks.
Genoa International Boat Show ticket holders will be able to use the following shuttle bus services free of charge:
• PONENTE setting off from the Airport at 8:00 and 8:30 am – returning from the Genoa International Boat Show at 6:30 and 7:00 pm
Route: Airport – Matitone – Principe Station – Piazza Fontane Marose – Piazza De Ferrari – Genoa International Boat Show and back again.
• LEVANTE setting off from the AC Hotel at 8:30 am – returning from the Genoa International Boat Show at 7:00 pm
Route: Corso Europa AC Hotel – Piazza Sturla – Via De Gasperi – Via Piave / Via Liri – Corso Italia – Genoa International Boat Show and back again.
• CENTRO setting off from Piazza Caricamento at 8:30 am – returning from the Genoa International Boat Show at 7:15 pm
Route: Aquarium (Piazza Caricamento) – Carignano (Via Corsica) – Piazza Corvetto – Brignole Station – Piazza Verdi – Genoa International Boat Show and back again.
The Top Services at the 62nd Genoa International Boat Show also include helicopter transfers landing on the Boat Show’s own helipad, located at the heart of the event.
HELIWEST SRL with its AS 350, a single-engine helicopter capable of transporting up to 5 passengers not including the pilot, will give Genoa International Boat Show visitors the chance to set off from Genoa Airport and land in the centre of the Show.
Already arrived? Enjoy a scenic view of the Boat Show as you soar over the waterfront and coastline, with departure and landing at the Genoa Boat Show’s own helipad.
Choose your route: fly over Genoa and experience Europe’s largest historical town centre from the sky, along with Porto Antico and the famous Lanterna, or fly to the Portofino hills, soaring over the stunning Levante coastline.
Book your flight now!
For details and booking contact: +39 0144 73225