The 2021 Boat International Design & Innovation Awards saw the Made in Italy brand take centre stage as awards were handed out to each of the Award’s 15 categories up for awards. Winners in 8 of these categories came from the Italian shipbuilding and design sectors. These are the winners for 2021.
– Outstanding Exterior Design, Motor Yachts 24m to 39.9m: Sanlorenzo SX112: exterior design: Zuccon International Project; interior design: Lissoni Associati; shipyard: Sanlorenzo
– Outstanding Exterior Design, Motor Yachts 60m and above: Lana; exterior design: Benetti; interior design: Benetti; architecture: Benetti, Pierluigi Ausonio; shipyard: Benetti
– Outstanding Exterior Design, Sailing Yachts: CeFeA; exterior design: MYT; interior design: MYT; architecture: Javier Soto Acebal; shipyard: Solaris
– Best Interior Design, Motor Yachts 499GT and below: Club M; interior design: Achille Salvagni Architetti; exterior design: Horacio Bozzo Design; architecture: Baglietto; shipyard: Baglietto
– Best Naval Architecture, Semi-Displacement or Planing Motor Yachts: Touch Me; architecture: Pershing/Ferretti Group; shipyard: Pershing; interior design: Fulvio De Simoni; exterior design: Fulvio De Simoni, Ferretti Group
– Best Naval Architecture, Sailing Yachts: Honorary Mention per Morgana; architecture: Reichel Pugh Yacht Design ; shipyard: Southern Wind Shipyard; exterior design: Nauta Design ; interior design: Nauta Design
– Outstanding Lifestyle Feature: Luminosity; shipyard: Benetti; architecture: Benetti, Pierluigi Ausonio; interior design: Zaniz Jakubowski; exterior design: Zaniz Jakubowski/Reymond Langton/Giorgio M. Cassetta
– Best New Series: Folgore; exterior design: Officina Italiana Design; interior design: Officina Italiana Design ; architecture: Ferretti Group – Riva; shipyard: Ferretti Group – Riva.