Fiera di Genova – Piazzale Kennedy 16129 Genoa
- By car:
For cars coming from the A12 (towards Tyrrhenian Sea): take the Genova-Nervi or Genova-Est exits
For cars coming from the A10 (Autostrada dei Fiori), A7 (Milan-Genoa) and A26 (Alessandria-Genoa): take the Genova-Ovest exit (onto the overpass that leads directly to the exhibition centre) or Genova-Est. For further information: www.autostrade.it
Follow directions for ‘Salone Nautico’ parking.”
- By train:
The Genova Brignole station is under a kilometre from the exhibition centre. The Genova Principe station is approximately 4 kilometres away. For further information: www.trenitalia.com
- By plane:
The Cristoforo Colombo airport is approximately 10 kilometres away. It is connected to the city centre and main railway stations by taxi and AMT Volabus shuttles.
Dedicated bus lines
To facilitate the flow of visitors to the Boat Show, AMT has set up three dedicated bus lines:
- special line 10 service from Stazione Brignole to Piazzale Kennedy in service every day of the Show from 9.00am to 7.00pm;
- KA line bus service from Stazione Principe to Piazzale Kennedy in service on 24th Saturday and 25th Sunday September from 9.00am to 7.00pm;
- line 31/ from Via De Gaspari to Piazzale Kennedy in service every day of the Show from 9.00am to 7.00pm. The line will take the following route:
* towards Via De Gaspari (Boccadasse): the buses, departing from the terminus in Piazzale Kennedy, will run along Corso Marconi, Corso Italia, Via Piave, Via Rosselli, Via Gobetti and Via Righetti to the last stop at Via De Gaspari.
* towards Piazzale Kennedy: the buses, departing from the terminus in Via De Gaspari, will run along Corso Italia with the last stop at Piazzale Kennedy.
- Of course, the Fair can also be reached by the regular bus lines 31 (Stazione Brignole – Corso Marconi – Quarto), 20 (terminus at Via Rimassa + short walk) or by metro (Stazione Brignole stop and interchange with direct bus routes to Piazzale Kennedy).
During the Show it will be possible to buy “AMT BUS TICKETS AT THE FAIR”: from Monday to Friday, from 3.00pm to 7.30pm, and on Saturday and Sunday from 12.30pm to 7.30pm.
All those coming by car will be able to park at:
– The Blue Zones: Foce (zones A and B), Albaro (zones L and M, including Corso Italia, Via Cavallotti, Via Albaro, Via Ricci, Via Boselli, Via Pisa and Via Caprera), Carignano (zones D and E) and Centro (zone F);
– the Isole Azzurre (blue islands) including in the areas indicated above;
– the car parks on Corso Italia and Viale Caviglia which are specially provided for the exhibition;
Visitors can use their daily parking receipts to reach the Boat Show and back by AMT bus.
The flat-rate daily ticket (12.00 euro per car and 18.00 euro per camper) issued by authorised Blue Area parking meters and by staff at the Isole Azzurre (blue islands), will consist of two parts: one valid for parking to be displayed on the dashboard of the car and the other can be used on AMT lines for a maximum of three people to reach the fair and back and must be presented by the owner each time it is requested by control staff.
For those with a valid entrance ticket for the Boat Show there is a free shuttle service connecting the airport, railway stations and major hotels in the city to the exhibition area.
There are three different routes scheduled at the following times:
Ponente: AIRPORT – MATITONE – PRINCIPE TRAIN STATION – PIAZZA FONTANE MAROSE – PIAZZA DE FERRARI – BOAT SHOW and returning with the same stops.
Departure from the airport at 8.30am /9.00am/ 10am/10.30am/2.30pm/3pm (the route takes approximately 45 minutes)
Departure from the Boat Show at 4.45pm/6.15pm
Levante: CORSO EUROPA AC HOTEL – PIAZZA STURLA – VIA DE GASPERI – VIA PIAVE/VIA LIRI – CORSO ITALIA – BOAT SHOW and returning with the same stops.
Departure from Corso Europa Ac Hotel at 8.30am /9.30am /2.30pm (the route takes approximately 45 minutes)
Departure from the Boat Show at 5pm/6pm
Centre: ACQUARIUM, PIAZZA CARICAMENTO – CARIGNANO , VIA CORSICA – PIAZZA CORVETTO – BRIGNOLE TRAIN STATION – BOAT SHOW and returning with the same stops.
Departure from the Aquarium, Piazza Caricamento at 8.30am /9.30am (the route takes approximately 30 minutes)
Departure from the Boat Show at 5pm/6pm
Times are approximate and are subject to change depending on traffic. The stops are shown along the route with special signs.
ORARIO BATTELLI PER IL SALONE NAUTICO (23-25 September)
Departures from Genova Porto Antico (molo Acquario) to Genoa Boat Show
9,40 – 10,15 – 10,45 – 11,15 – 11,45 – 12,30 – 13,15 – 14,00 – 14,45 – 15,30 – 16,15 – 17,00 – 17,45
Departures from Genoa Boat Show to Genova Porto Antico (molo Acquario)
11,30 – 12,00 – 12,45 – 13,30 – 14,15 – 15,00 – 15,45 – 16,30 – 17,15 – 18,00 – 18,45
Round trip 8,00€
One way 5,00€
Free for children until 5 years old
Consorzio Liguria Via Mare